New NDIS Pricing Arrangements - Valid 5th May 2023
Version 1.2 of the Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2022-2023 has been released. It is effective as of 5th May 2023. Here is a summary of the main changes that we’ve observed:
Programs of Supports
- The maximum duration of a Program of Support has increased from 12 weeks to 6 months.
- Providers can now only charge a maximum of 4 weeks of consecutive non-attendance. This was previously unlimited within the 12 weeks. A provider will only be able to claim past this point if they are notified by the participant that they wish to continue the Program of Support during their period of non-attendance.
- Each instance of support needs to be delivered before the provider can claim for that instance of support.
Transitional Arrangements for Group Supports
- Transitional arrangements for group supports have been extended to 31 December 2023. They were previously due to end on 30 June 2023. There are currently no changes to the price limits for group supports under the transitional arrangements.
- The inclusion of group-based supports under the Non-Face-to-Face policy has been clarified.
- The Subscription Services policy has been extended to include high-value subscriptions for Assistive Technology (AT).
- Providers charging Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) pricing will not need to participate in a financial benchmarking survey for 2022-23 to continue to charge TTP rates.
There have been no changes to the price limits for any supports.