New NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits for 2023-24
The NDIA have released their Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits for 2023–24 with information from their Annual Pricing Review.
The following pricing adjustments will be effective as of 1 July 2023. The plans of NDIS participants will be indexed to account for these changes.
Supports delivered by disability support workers
Prices for supports delivered by disability support workers will be increased by 5.3%. This increase has taken the following into account:
- an adjustment to price limits in line with the Fair Work Commission’s decision to increase award wages.
- an extension of the temporary loading at 1% for another 12 months, with this loading expected to end on 30 June 2024.
- an increase of 0.1% to reflect the inclusion of paid family and domestic violence leave into the Disability Support Worker Cost Model.
- passing on the increase to the Superannuation Guarantee Charge of 0.5%.
There will be no adjustment to the pricing arrangements and price limits for therapy supports as the NDIA believes pricing remains competitive in the market.
Support coordination and plan management supports
- Level 1 support coordination will be increased by 5.3%.
- There will be no increase to the price limits for support coordination level 2 and 3.
- There will be no increase to the price limits for plan management supports.
- The NDIA believes that the increase in the number of providers delivering support coordination and plan management suggests the current market rate is still viable.
The price limit for other supports will be increased by 4.36%.
Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) Loading
As scheduled, the TTP loading will be further reduced to 1.5%. The TTP Loading will cease from 1 July 2024.
Want to know more?
If you would like more information regarding the new Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits visit the NDIA website here.
We will also be updating our pocket-sized price summaries to reflect the changes. If you would like us to send you some copies, please email your address to email@example.com